Marinades and meal prep go hand in hand. Marinate protein ahead as you prep for the week. When it’s time to grill, you’ll have dinner on the table in 20 min!
Serve with 1 cup rice and 1 cup grilled veggies.
1⁄3 cup orange juice
2 tbsp oil
1 lb (450 g) bone-in pork chops, about 4
Toppings (optional): extra Cuban Mojo Marinade
- In Round or Multipurpose Steamer, whisk together marinade mix, juice, and oil.
- Add pork to steamer; flip to coat. Cover; marinate at least 1 hour or overnight. Discard marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Lightly brush grill with oil to prevent sticking.
- Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner. Place pork on pan and head to the grill.
- Grill pork, with lid closed, 15–16 min, until cooked through and lightly charred, flipping every 4 min.
- Remove Sheet Pan Liner from pan. Place pork on Sheet Pan. Drizzle with additional freshly prepared marinade, if desired.
This marinade works with pulp or pulp-free orange juice.
Make use of the Sheet Pan and Sheet Pan Liner when heading to the grill. Place uncooked meat on the liner; remove liner once food hits the grill and use the Sheet Pan as a clean, food-safe tray to bring cooked food back inside or to the table.